On September the 5th 2019, the Memorandum on the creation of the
Ukrainian National Digital Coalition “Digital Transformation Coalition”
was signed at the “Ukrinform” news agency in Kyiv.
The High-Tech Office Ukraine and the PO “Ukrainian Association of Information Technology Professionals” were selected as a coordinating partners.
The Vice-Rector for Innovative Corporate Work and Administration Vasyl Rossikhin and Head of Systems Engineering Igor Grebennik attended From our University in the signing ceremony of the Memorandum
The main objective of the Digital Transformation Coalition is to consolidate and coordinate the initiatives and efforts of all partners in the field of digital development and integration of Ukraine into the European Digital Space (EU Digital Unified Market).
The main directions of cooperation of the partners of the National Coalition are:
- Creation and development of appropriate infrastructure for acquiring and improving the digital skills of youth and society as a whole in order to increase the employment rate of the population and the effective use of digital opportunities;
- Harmonization with the Digital Agenda and the Digital Unified Market of the European Union;
- Improving access to digital infrastructure and the Internet;
- Integration of digital technologies into production processes, or digitization of industry;
- Promoting the digital development of settlements and regions;
- Digitalization of science, development of Ukrainian e-infrastructures;
- Promoting the development of creative industries, cybersecurity systems and other areas of Ukraine’s digital transformation;
- Developing international cooperation in the field of digital technology development and digital skills.
National Coalition established under the initiative of the projects working group within the Funding Program: European Neighborhood Instrument (Erasmus +: CA2 CBHE) dComFra (Digital competence framework for ukrainian teachers and other citizens) 598236-EPP-1 -2018-1-LT-EPPKA2-CBHE-SP.