On March 26, 2019, information day took place at the Faculty of Computer and Information Technologies of NTU “KhPI” within the framework of the implementation of the international project “dComFra – Digital competence framework for Ukrainian teachers and other citizens / dComFra” (No. 598236-EPP-1-2018-1 -LT-EPPKA2-CBHE-SP).
Senior Lecturer of the Information Systems Department of NTU “KhPI”, Head of the Training Center for Instructors at the Cisco Academy of NTU “KhPI”, Maxim Tolkachov and Natalya Dzhenyuk reported on participation in the training on the dComFra project, which took place in Krakow (Poland), March 18-21, 2019. The events took place at the Pedagogical University of Cracow and the Cracow Examination Center. According to the training program, the participants were introduced and participated in the training on the following issues:
- Improving digital literacy in Poland as part of plans for computerization of Poland (strategies: e-Poland, Digital Poland, etc.), Trends in early childhood education;
- Education in the profession of computer science at the level of secondary schools (level IV of the Polish Qualification Framework);
- Framework of digital competences. Polish National Digital Coalition;
- Implementation of DC projects in education;
- IT infrastructure at the Institute of Computer Science;
- Digital Competences of children, adolescents and adults. Standards of requirements;
- Computer skills certification systems;
- Exam platforms;
- Unified environments for interactive data analysis: Anaconda/Python + Jupyter-notebooks.
The main outcomes of the Info Day are:
- to present dComFra project and developments accomplished within project
- to provide information about last trainings.