April 16, 2019 at the faculty of computer and information technologies of NTU “KHPI” the third for teachers within the international project “dComFra – Digital competence framework for Ukrainian teachers and other citizens / dComFra” (No. 598236-EPP-1-2018-1- LT-EPPKA2-CBHE-SP).
Senior Lecturer, Department of Information Systems, NTU “KPI”, Ohrymenko M.Yu., Tolkachov M.Yu. and Jenyuk NV reported on participating in a dComFra training course held at the Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Prague, Czech Republic.
- Department of Information Technology: Education and Research
- CULS Test Center experience
- ICT skills training
- Digital Skills Strategy in the Czech Republic
- ICT skills training for international students
- IoT and Big Data
- Training operating systems, computer networks and CISCO Academy
- Visiting laboratories: human behavior studies and virtual reality
- Czech National Digital Coalition and ICT projects
- Innovative methods in teaching programming
- Large-scale digital learning support – Moodle & Adobe Connect
- Exchange of best practices (seminar)